Indonesian Kueh Lapis (4 hours)
$100.00 – $150.00
- 19th Jan 2020 | Sunday | 11am to 2.30pm (Close registration)
- 19 Jan 2020 | Sunday | 3pm to 6.30pm
7″ Square OR 4″ x 7″ Rectangular
Indonesian Kueh Lapis
Kueh Lapis layered cake
Duration: Approx 4 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Indonesian Kueh Lapis cake.
- Whisk up and cream up the cake batter without any Cake Emulsifier.
- Things to monitor in whisking the eggs and creaming the butter.
- Layer by Layer baking your own cake.
- How to store your cake for Chinese New Year.
- Bring home the cake Lapis made by yourself in class.
- $150 per participant (7″ Square Cake) OR $100 per participant (4″ x 7″ Cake)
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement
- 19th January 2020 | Sunday | 11am to 2.30pm (Close registration)
- 19 January 2020 | Sunday | 3pm to 6.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
19 Jan, Sunday, 11am, 19 Jan Sunday 3pm
7" x 7" Cake ($150), 4" x 7" Cake ($100)