Indonesian Kueh Lapis (4 hours)
$100.00 – $150.00
15th December | Tuesday | 2.30pm to 6.30pm
7″ Square OR 4″ x 7″ Rectangular
Indonesian Kueh Lapis
Duration: Approx 4 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Indonesian Kueh Lapis cake.
- Whisk up and cream up the cake batter without any Cake Emulsifier.
- Things to monitor in whisking the eggs and creaming the butter.
- Layer by Layer baking your own cake.
- How to store your cake for Chinese New Year.
- Bring home the cake Lapis made by yourself in class.
- $150 per participant (7″ Square Cake) OR $100 per participant (4″ x 7″ Cake)
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $300 per participant (7″ Square Cake) OR $200 per participant (4″ x 7″ Cake)
- 1-to-1 coaching
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days
- 15th January | Tuesday
- 2.30pm to 6.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
7" Cake, 4" x 7" Cake