Hands-on Baking Class Schedule
Hands-on baking class in SINGAPORE. At ITSI Baking Studio, we offer individual hands-on baking class, small class size which allow participants to have a direct experience of the entire baking journey.
You have your own station to bake and get the chance to prepare, create the batter, bake and decorate all by yourself. Suitable for both novices with no baking experience to learn the fundamentals of baking, and experience bakers who needs additional tips and enhance their skills.
During class, you will have the chance to meet the trainer face-to-face to answer your questions, clear your doubts, impart baking skills, and tip pertaining to the class recipe.
Bring home the bakes made in class to share with your family or/and friends.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY PUBLISHED BAKING CLASS
100% Hands-on Baking Class, Individual station
If the published baking class could not meet your schedule, request for your preferred date & time with minimum 2 participants.
One to one coaching available at higher rate.
(Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
Versatile cake well loved by the young and old in our home. Almost all eaten up already. Well love and Thumb up,
My name is Janet. I would like to say thank you for your guidance for the above-mentioned class.
I have done several times using your recipes and it was extremely great (see attached pic) Therefore i would like to express my gratitude for it. Thank you. My dear.
HANDS-ON BAKING CLASS (Individual station)
Class date can't meet your schedule? Bake selection is not what you want?
You could request with minimum 2 pax.
Payment Mode: Credit Card via Paypal or Bank Transfer / PayLah / PayNow
Request for Physical Class with minimum 2 Pax
Choose your preferred date / time / choice of bake.
We shall revert back availability.
* Private Class / Individual coaching at higher rate.. Welcome Team Bonding Session
Online Zoom Coaching Session
Include recipe and ingredients delivered to home. Tools and equipments to be provided by Clients. Suitable for one to one coaching, friends socialising and Corporate Team Bonding.
from $120 per pax, 3 hours duration.
Choose your date / time / choice of bake. We shall revert availability.
Croissants & Danish Pastries
$140 per pax
2nd October | Saturday | 10.30am to 5pm
Artisan Sourdough Bread
Cranberry Walnut Bread & Wholegrain Bread, Sourdough
$120 per pax
8th October | Friday | 12nn to 5/6pm
Wool Roll and Hokkaido Milk Loaf
Using Tangzhong & Yudane methods. Freshly made savoury filling.
$140 per pax
9nd October | Saturday | 12nn to 5pm
Almond Florentine Cookies
No Premix flour used.
$90 per pax
11th October | Monday | 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-registration and payment is required to secure a seat
- No cancellation is allowed once payment is made. However, you could choose another date / course where available. You will need to inform us 7 days before the class date and attend the session within 14 days
- No refund of course fee or replacement of class if you did not turn up for the class
- As we have limited space at our baking studio, we kindly required your cooperation not to bring additional guest / kid to the class.
- Do arrive early / on-time to avoid the introduction of the class. We will start the class on-time.
- Packaging will be provided after the class. However, you are encouraged to bring your own containers / box / bags to save the world.
- During class, you are allowed to take pictures BUT STRICTLY NO VIDEOING. Images taken during class by ITSI BAKING STUDIO will be posted at our own sites and media