Hands-on Baking Class Schedule
Hands-on baking class in SINGAPORE. At ITSI Baking Studio, we offer individual hands-on baking class which allow participants to have a direct experience of the entire baking journey.
You have your own station to bake and get the chance to prepare, create the batter, bake and decorate all by yourself. Suitable for both novices with no baking experience to learn the fundamentals of baking, and experience bakers who needs additional tips and enhance their skills.
During class, you will have the chance to meet the trainer face-to-face to answer your questions, clear your doubts, impart baking skills, and tip pertaining to the class recipe.
Bring home the bakes made in class to share with your family or/and friends.
SIGN UP FOR MONTHLY PUBLISHED BAKING CLASS
100% Hands-on Baking Class, Individual station
If the published baking class could not meet your schedule, request for your preferred date & time with minimum 2 participants.
One to one coaching available at higher rate.
(Morning, Afternoon, Evening)
Versatile cake well loved by the young and old in our home. Almost all eaten up already. Well love and Thumb up,
My name is Janet. I would like to say thank you for your guidance for the above-mentioned class.
I have done several times using your recipes and it was extremely great (see attached pic) Therefore i would like to express my gratitude for it. Thank you. My dear.
HANDS-ON BAKING CLASS (Individual station)
Class date can't meet your schedule? Bake selection is not what you want?
You could request with minimum 2 pax.
Payment Mode: Credit Card via Paypal or Bank Transfer / PayLah / PayNow
Request for Class with minimum 2 Pax
Choose your preferred date / time / choice of bake.
We shall revert back availability.
* Individual coaching at higher price
Online Face to Face Coaching Class
Include recipe and ingredients. Exclude tools and equipments.
from $120 per pax, 3 hours duration.
Choose your preferred date / time / choice of bake. We shall revert back availability.
Bread Foundation Course
4 days. Award certificate of attendance upon completion.
$480 per pax
Every Saturday | 11am to 5-6pm | 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th July
Asia Steamed Bun
2 different doughs for Red Bean Bun and Chicken Char Siew Bun
$100 per pax
27th June | Saturday | 1pm to 4pm
Bread Making - Theory and Skills
Science of Bread, Hands-on making Bread Roll, Straight dough.
$180 per pax
4th July | Saturday | 11am to 6pm
Chicken Pie & Shepherd Pie
Learn two types of pies for your family and gathering
$150 per pax
5th July | Sunday | 11am to 3pm
Teochew Peng Kueh / 潮州红桃饭粿
Cook the rice; Make the Skin; Wrap and Steam the Kueh.
$90 per pax
10th July | Friday | 6pm to 8.30pm
Bread Making - Assorted Soft Buns
Assorted soft breads with fillings & shaping, Sponge dough method
$120 per pax
11th July | Saturday | 11am to 5pm
Bread Making - Artisan Sourdough
Cranberry Walnut Bread & Wholegrain Bread, Sourdough
$120 per pax
18th July | Saturday | 11am to 5pm
Bread Making - Loaf Bread
White Loaf & Whlolemeal Loaf, Tangzhong & Yudame method
$120 per pax
25th July | Saturday | 11am to 5pm
Terms & Conditions
- Pre-registration and payment is required to secure a seat
- No cancellation is allowed once payment is made. However, you could choose another date / course where available. You will need to inform us 7 days before the class date and attend the session within 14 days
- No refund of course fee or replacement of class if you did not turn up for the class
- As we have limited space at our baking studio, we kindly required your cooperation not to bring additional guest / kid to the class.
- Do arrive early / on-time to avoid the introduction of the class. We will start the class on-time.
- Packaging will be provided after the class. However, you are encouraged to bring your own containers / box / bags to save the world.
- During class, you are allowed to take pictures BUT STRICTLY NO VIDEOING. Images taken during class by ITSI BAKING STUDIO will be posted at our own sites and media