Traditional Old School Butter Cream Cake
Old School Cake with traditional frosting cream and coloured Jelly.
Remember the 70s – 80s Guo Da Li (过大礼) cakes, or Full month (滿月) cakes? Make your own and revisit the flavour frontier of your memory bank by making these traditional old school cakes.
Duration: Approx 4 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Sponge Cake of different flavoring. Assembly the cake with traditional cream frosting, colour piping gel, plus roasted peanuts and chocolate rice.
- Prepare and whip up sponge cake batter
- Prepare traditional cream frosting
- Prepare the colour piping gel
- Assembly and Cake Decoration
- Bring home the cakes made in class
- $140 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 12th March, 2023 | Sunday
- 1pm to 6pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Prefer other cakes, view more choice from our cake selection.
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!