Mooncake – Traditional and Snowskin Mooncakes Making Class (3 hours)
- 9th September | Sunday
- 3pm to 6pm
Traditional Bake & Snowskin Mooncakes Making Class
Traditional Bake and Snowskin Mooncakes making class. Make your mooncakes this year for your family.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Traditional bake mooncakes and refreshing chill Snowskin Mooncakes. 100% hand-made.
- Prepare and knead the skin of the traditional Bake Mooncakes.
- Prepare and knead the skin of the Snowskin mooncakes.
- Prepare rounding the fillings of the mooncakes.
- Wrap, shape and de-mould the mooncakes.
- Bake and Bring home the mooncakes made in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 8th September | Sunday
- 3pm to 6pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
5th Sept, Thursday, 7pm, 8th Sept, Sunday 3pm