Dim Sum – Cantonese Steamed Cheung Fun | Rice Roll (港式肠粉) (3 hours)
3rd August, Saturday
11am to 2pm
Cantonese Steamed Cheung Fun | Rice Roll (港式肠粉)
Cheung Fun Rice Roll with home-made Chicken Char Siew and Rice Roll Soy Sauce.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Cantonese steamed Cheung Fun | Rice Roll |肠粉. It includes the making of Chicken Char Siew and the Soy Sauce for this delicious Dim Sum | Snack.
- Preparing and mixing the Rice Roll batter. Get to know when the batter is ready to steam.
- Preparing and cooking the Chicken Char Siew .
- Preparing and cooking of the Soy Sauce specially for Rice Roll.
- When the batter is ready, steam Rice Roll with the home-based equipment.
- Learn to place the Chicken Char Siew fillings and the technique to roll.
- Serve with Soy Sauce. Enjoy the Cantonese Steamed Cheung Fun | Rice Roll |肠粉.
- Bring home to share with family / friends the Cheung Fun | Rice Roll |肠粉 made in class.
$100 per participant.
Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
3rd Aug, Saturday
11am to 2pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
3rd Aug, Saturday, 11am