Mooncake – Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes Making Class (2 hours)
Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes Making Class.
Currently no schedule. Start requesting with minimum 2 pax.
Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes Making Class
Chinese food eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes made from short crust pastry which is rich, crumbly and buttery crust like pie dough.
Duration: Total approx 2 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes. 100% hand-made.
- Prepare and knead the short crust pastry.
- Prepare rounding the fillings of the mooncakes.
- Wrap and shape the Shanghai Walnut Mooncakes.
- Bake and Bring home the mooncakes made in class.
- $80 per participant.
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $200 per participant.
- 1-to-1 coaching.
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days.
- No Schedule at this moment.
- Request for your own date now with minimum 2 pax.
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Cash, Skillsfuture Credits