Rainbow Cake Baking Class
Rainbow Cake – Baking various layers of individual cake with different colour. Great for party as a surprise cake. Learn and Bake one for your love ones!
Review from Participants:
“I love all the classes of my cake foundation workshop! Our instructor Corrinne is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically. My family loves the cakes so much!” – Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Rainbow Cake, 100% without using emulsifier or Sponge Gel. Finally decorate this surprise cake accordingly to your preference. Small Class Size. Individual station.
- Making 5 layers of Sponge Cake without using the Cake Emulsifier or Sponge Gel.
- Prepare Frosting and Assembly of cakes
- Cake Decoration
- Bring home the decorated cake made in class.
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 15th July, 2022 | Friday
- 3pm to 6pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!