Pastry – Cream Puff Profiteroles and Chocolate Eclairs Choux Pastry
Profiteroles and Chocolate Eclairs – Choux Pastry or pâte à choux is a light pastry dough used to make profiteroles, croquembouches, éclairs, churros. It contains only butter, water, flour and eggs, employs high moisture content to create steam during cooking to puff the pastry.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Cream Puff and Eclairs Choux Pastry.
- Prepare and cook Choux Pastry and understand the do’s and dont’s.
- Using the cooked Choux Pastry to pipe Cream Puff Profiteroles and Eclairs.
- Prepare Custard cream, Chocolate cream and Chocolate ganache for the fillings.
- Assembly and decorate the Cream Puff Profiteroles and Chocolate Eclairs.
- Bring home both types of pastry home to share with family and friends.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 29th May, 2021, Saturday
- 2pm to 5pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!