Nonya Kueh Bangkit
Kueh Bangkit – Cookies for New Year Celebration.
They are small biscuit that made from sago starch, commonly found in Indonesia and Malaysia. This biscuit has various colours, ranging from white, yellowish to brown, depends on the additional ingredients. It is one of the typical traditional Malay cookie, mostly associated with Hari Raya and Chinese New Year
Duration: Approx 2 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making one of the popular Nonya cookies.
- Hand knead of Nonya Kueh Bangkit Chinese New Year cookies, using toasted flour.
- Understand the do’s and dont’s in making Nonya Kueh Bangkit
- Shape the cookies and bake
- Bring home the cookies made in class.
- $90 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- For other type of cookies, check from this page: Cookies and Tarts Selection.