Almond Florentine Cookies
Almond Florentine Cookies are thin, crispy cookies made from a base of nuts (usually almonds or hazelnuts), fruits such as cherries and citrus with melted butter.
This is meant to be a traditional cookies from Florence, Italy. Traditional Florentines are made from sugar, honey, nuts, seeds, spice and candied fruit. The bottom of the cookies are dip with chocolate. Recipe has been adjusted to suit Asian palate and no premix flour is used in class.
Duration: Approx 2.5 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Florentine Cookies
- Prepare the Almond and Grains
- Prepare Florentine fix (we do not use Florentine Premix powder)
- Combine the ingredients together and bake
- Bring home the cookies made by you in class
- $90 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement
- 11th October, 2021 | Monday
- 2.30pm – 5pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Other choice of pastries selection at: Pastry Selection