Malaysia Delights: Penang Kaya Puff & Penang Tambun Biscuit
Ipoh Kaya Puff & Penang Tambun Biscuit
- 7th April, Sunday | 2pm to 5pm
Malaysia Delights: Ipoh Kaya Puff & Penang Tambun Biscuit
Ipoh Kaya Puff & Penang Tambun Biscuit Baking Class.
Popular snack to purchase when we visit Malaysia Ipoh and Penang.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
You will understand the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Traditional Ipoh Kaya Puff and Penang Tambun Biscuit. From making the pastry skin from scratch, to cooking of the Kaya paste and Mung Bean paste for the filling of Kaya Puff nad Tambun Biscuit. Bake and bring home freshly bake snack home to share with your family and friends.
- Prepare and knead the skin of both pastry skin.
- Prepare and cook the Kaya Paste.
- Prepare and cook the Mung Bean Paste.
- Wrap and shape the traditional Ipoh Kaya Puff and Penang Tambun Biscuit.
- Bake and bring home both pastry to share with family and friends.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 7th April, Sunday
- 2pm to 5pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
7 April, Sunday, 2pm