Apple Strudel – a traditional Viennese strudel, a popular pastry in Austria, Bavaria, Czech Republic, Northern Italy and in many other countries in Europe that once belonged to the Austro-Hungarian Empire (1867–1918).
It consists of a Oblong pastry with a thin, elastic dough consisting of many thin layers, jacket with an apple filling inside. The filling is made of grated cooking apples with sugar, cinnamon. It is also suitable anyone request for eggless version.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours
“Small class, teacher is super willing to teach & advise. Ingredients provided in class is always fresh. After classes it’s easy to bake at home, no need buy expensive baking aids.”
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Apple Strudel
- Understanding how the multi layers is formed in this Puff Pastry recipe.
- Preparing the filling from cutting the fresh apples, plus other ingredients to create a sour, sweet refreshing filling.
- Bring home Apple Strudel to share with friends and family.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax.
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!