Molten Lava Cake
Lava Cake. A popular dessert that combines the elements of a chocolate cake and a soufflé. The cakes are typically baked in individual portions in ramekins, or brioche molds.
Duration: Approx 2 hours
Review from Participants
“Many thanks for the attached, and thank you for the session! We had fun, and I have received feedback from my colleagues that the chocolates were very well-received at home when they brought them back.”
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Molten Lava Cake. How to achieve flowing effect and how to convert to Molten Custard Cake.
- Whisk up the Chocolate cake batter and transfer to cups
- Understanding how Temperature and Baking time affect the final result of the Lava Cake
- Serve warm
- Bring home the cakes made in class.
- $90 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 21st December 2021, Tuesday
- 3.30pm to 5.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- For other choice of bakes, select from: Pastry Selection