Basic Macaron with Chocolate Ganache
Making Macaron with Chocolate Ganache for special occasions. Is a sweet meringue-based confection made with egg white, icing sugar, granulated sugar, almond meal.
Duration: Approx 3 hours
Review from Participant:
“Trainer is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically.” – Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making one of the popular Macaron. Basic technique to be taught to ensure you can make it successfully.
- Understanding the use of ingredients to make a successful chewy macaron with feet.
- Watch demonstration from Trainer and understand the do’s and dont’s of making Macaron.
- Hands-on preparation, making and piping your Macaron.
- Combine with Dark Chocolate Ganache, one of the best combination for Macaron
- Bring home the Macaron made in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 24th August, 2023 | Thursday
- 10am to 1pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!