Fruit Tartlets with Custard Cream
Fruit tartlets – with custart cream and fruits
A baked dish consisting of a filling over a pastry base with an open top not covered with pastry. The pastry is usually shortcrust pastry; the filling may be sweet or savoury, though modern tarts are usually fruit-based, sometimes with custard. Tartlet is referred as a miniature tart.
Duration: Approx 2 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a short crust pastry fruit tart and modern way of making custard.
- Make your own short crust the the shells of the tartlets, and you can always modify the crust for cookies making
- Shape the crust and bake
- Prepared custard and fruits
- Decorate the fruit tart with the custard and given fruits
- Bring home the fruit tartlets made by you in class.
- $80 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax.
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you.
- Others choice of bake can be found at: Pastry Selection