Cafe Cake – Carrot Walnut Cake
Carrot Walnut Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.
During the middle ages (roughly 500-1500) sugar was scarce in Europe and carrots were used to sweeten the cake. Carrots in Europe are where we got the “roots” of our modern Carrot Cake recipe. Most modern carrot cake recipes have a white cream cheese frosting. Sometimes nuts such as walnuts or pecans are added into the cake batter, as well as spices such as cinnamon, ginger and ground mixed spice. Fruit including pineapple, raisins and shredded coconut can also be used to add a natural sweetness.
So Great for breakfast, tea-break with a cup of coffee or tea.
Duration: Approx 3 hours
Review from Participant:
“The Carrot Walnut cakes are very delicious and tasted heavenly!” – Faith
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Carrot Walnut Cake. Prepare Cream Cheese frosting and decorate your Carrot Walnut Cake.
- Prepare fresh ingredients (no premix) and bake a Carrot Walnut Cake.
- Prepare Cream Cheese Frosting
- Assembly and Cake Decoration
- Bring home the decorated cake made in class
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 13th May, 2023 | Saturday
- 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- For other cakes selection, view from our Pastry Selection Page.
- Join our Facebook or Instagram to find out more too.
Welcome Friends’ Gathering, Family Bonding and Corporate Team Bonding Session.