Yule Christmas Logcake
Yule Christmas Logcake, with Chocolate Sponge and Rich frosting.
A Yule log (or bûche de Noël French) is a traditional dessert, a Christmas cake, served near Christmas. They are often served with one end cut off and set atop the cake, or protruding from its side to resemble a chopped off branch. A bark-like texture is often produced and powdered sugar sprinkled to resemble snow
Duration: Approx 3 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Chocolate Yule Christmas Logcake.
- Whisk up the sponge batter , Moist and Soft.
- Prepare whipping cream and Chocolate Ganache
- Roll your own Logcake and decorate with given decoration
- Bring home Yule Logcake made by yourself in class.
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 23th December 2022 | Friday
- 1pm to 4pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- For other bake option, refer to Pastry Selection.