Artisan Sourdough Bread (4 hours)
9th March | Saturday | 11am to 5pm
Cranberry Walnut Sourdough Bread and Wholemeal Sourdough Bread
Artisan Sourdough Bread Baking Class
Walnut Cranberry Sourdough Bread and Wholegrain Sourdough Bread
Duration: Total approx 6 hours (inclusive an hour lunch break)
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making 2 types of bread: Walnut Cranberry Sourdough Bread and Wholegrain Sourdough Bread. You will get the knowledge to create Sourdough from scratch and how to maintain it to be “alive” for rest of the years. Understanding the need to feed the sourdough regularly and what are the do’s and don’ts you can / cannot do.
In class, knead the Artisan Sourdough Bread twice to have both Walnut cranberry Sourdough Bread and Wholegrain Sourdough Bread. Individual station, no sharing with other participants to ensure you got the feel of making your own bread dough. Learn to check “Window Panel”, how long to rest the dough and when can you knock down the dough. Get to know the rounding and shaping technique, and score your own Artisan Sourdough Bread before baking. Also understanding the important of “Steaming” inside the oven.
- Sour Dough Artisan Bread making both
- Walnut Cranberry Sourdough Bread,
- Wholegrain Sourdough Bread.
- Learn how to make the Sourdough from scratch and how to maintain it.
- Knead your own breads, individual station.
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking.
- Bring home both breads made in class.
- $100 per participant.
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $200 per participant.
- 1-to-1 coaching.
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days.
- 9th March | Saturday | 11am to 5pm
- Cranberry Walnut Artisan Sourdough Bread
- Wholemeal Artisan Sourdough Bread
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!