Mooncake – Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class (4 hours)
Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class.
Currently no schedule. Start requesting with minimum 2 pax.
Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class
Chinese food eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival. Agar Agar Mooncakes made of agar-agar, coconut, colours and flavorings. Our version will have real Lotus Paste agar-agar filling.
Duration: Total approx 3 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Agar Agar Mooncakes. 100% hand-made.
- Prepare and cook the agar agar multiple times to have different flavourings and texture for different layers.
- Understanding the do’s and don’ts in cooking the agar agar.
- Assembly the agar agar mooncakes at different stage.
- Finally bring home the agar agar mooncakes made in class, together with the mooncake mould.
- $100 per participant.
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $200 per participant.
- 1-to-1 coaching.
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days.
- No Schedule at this moment.
- Request for your own date now with minimum 2 pax.
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Cash, Skillsfuture Credits