Mooncake – Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class (4 hours)
22nd August | Thursday | 10am to 2pm
24th August | Saturday | 1pm to 5pm
25th August | Sunday | 2pm to 6pm
Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class
Agar Agar Mooncakes are made of agar-agar, coconut milk, Lotus Paste, Pandan Leaves and Colouring.
Suitable for Vegetarian (Eggless).
Duration: Total approx 4 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making this refreshing Mooncakes.
- Prepare and cook the agar agar at different stages in order to have different texture for different layers of the agar agar mooncakes
- Understanding the do’s and don’ts in cooking the agar agar
- Assembly the agar agar at different stage.
- Finally bring home the agar agar mooncakes made in class, together with the mooncake mould.
- $120 per participant.
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 22nd August | Thursday | 10am to 2pm
- 24th August | Saturday | 1pm to 5pm
- 25th August | Sunday | 2pm to 6pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
22 August, Thursday, 10am, 24 August, Saturday, 1pm, 25 August, Sunday, 2pm