Agar Agar Mooncakes Making Class
Agar Agar Mooncakes are made of agar-agar, coconut milk, Lotus Paste, Pandan Leaves and Colouring. Suitable for Vegetarian (Eggless).
Refreshing and chill dessert. Can also convert the same technique to make a birthday-agar-cake for a different.
What is Agar? It has been used as an ingredient in desserts throughout Asia and also as a solid substrate to contain culture media for microbiological work. Agar can be used as a laxative; an appetite suppressant; a vegetarian substitute for gelatin; a thickener for soups; in fruit preserves, ice cream, and other desserts; as a clarifying agent in brewing.
Duration: Total approx 4 hours.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making this refreshing Mooncakes.
- Prepare and cook the agar-agar at different stages in order to have different texture for different layers of the aga-agar mooncakes
- Understanding the do’s and don’ts in cooking the agar agar
- Assembly the agar agar at different stage.
- Finally bring home the agar agar mooncakes made in class, together with the mooncake mould.
- $120 per participant.
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants).
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Learn other type of mooncakes. Click here.