Nonya – Ondeh Ondeh (2 hours)
No Schedule. Request for minimum 2 pax.
Duration: approx 2 hours
Ondeh-Ondeh Kueh a traditional balls of rice cake filled with liquid palm sugar and coated in grated coconut. The sweet glutinous rice balls is one of popular Indonesian kueh, and it is commonly found in Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei and Singapore.
Duration: Total approx 2 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Ondeh Ondeh.
- Kneading the outer skin of kueh. Depends on group size, we will be making different colour using different plant.
- Preparing Gula Melaka and get ready to wrap .
- Cooking of Ondeh-Ondeh and coating with grated Coconut.
- Consume while is hot or bring home to share with family and friends.
- $80 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- No Schedule.
- Request with minimum 2 pax.
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
12th February, Tuesday
9am – 12.30pm, 1pm – 4.30pm