Yolkless White Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
Yolkless White Cake – Hands-on making a White Cake with Cream Cheese frosting and fruits.
Duration: Approx 3 hours
Review from Participants:
“I love all the classes of my cake foundation workshop! Our instructor Corrinne is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically. My family loves the cakes so much!” – Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Yolkless Cake , filled with Cream Cheese Frosting and decorated with Fruits. Small Class Size. Individual Hands-on.
- Prepare the Yolkless Cake
- Prepare Cream Cheese Frosting
- Assembly and Frosting of the Baked Cake
- Bring home the decorated cake made in class.
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 5th June 2021 | Saturday
- 10.30am to 1.30pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE CLASS OF THE ABOVE DATE?
- Request the class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!