Tarts Baking Class (3 hours)
$100.00 – $180.00
15th September, Sunday | 11am to 5pm
- (3 tarts – Hong Kong Egg Tarts & Hokkaido Lava Cheese Tarts & Apple Tarts)
18th September, Wednesday | 2.30pm to 5.30pm
- (2 tarts – Hong Kong Egg Tarts & Hokkaido Lava Cheese Tarts)
Tarts Hands-on Baking Class
Tarts Baking Class include:
- Hong Kong Flaky Layers Egg Tarts
- Japanese Lava Cheese Tarts
- Apple Tarts
Duration: 3 hours – 5 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making different types of crust and different kinds of fillings for the tarts baking class.
- Make your own 2 / 3 different types of texture pastry crust for the shells of the Hong Kong Flaky Layers Egg Tarts and Japanese Lava Cheese Tarts and Apple Tarts (only available on 15 Sept).
- Knead and Shape the crust according to the tart case.
- Prepare two types of fillings for Hong Kong Egg tarts and filling for Lava Cheese Tarts
- Assembly of the tart shells and filling before baking.
- Prepare Apple Tarts (for class on 15 Sept)
- Learn to adjust the oven temperature to ensure it does not overcooked
- Bring home all the 2 different kinds of tarts made in class.
- from $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 15th September, Sunday | 11am to 5pm (3 tarts – Hong Kong Egg Tarts & Hokkaido Lava Cheese Tarts & Apple Tarts)
- 18th September, Wednesday | 2.30pm to 5.30pm (2 tarts – Hong Kong Egg Tarts & Hokkaido Lava Cheese Tarts)
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Corporate Team Bonding Baking Session.
18 Sept, Wednesday, 2.30pm, 15 Sept, Sunday, 11am