Tarts Baking Class (3 hours)
Hong Kong Egg Tart & Japanese Lava Cheese Tarts Baking Class
20th May, Monday| 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Tarts Hands-on Baking Class
- Hong Kong Crispy Cookie Crust Egg Tarts
- Japanese Lava Cheese Tarts
Duration: 3 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making different types of crust and different kinds of fillings for the tarts.
- Make your own 2 different types of texture pastry crust for the shells of the Hong Kong Egg Tarts and Japanese Lava Cheese Tarts.
- Knead and Shape the crust according to the tart case.
- Prepare two types of fillings for Hong Kong Egg tarts and filling for Lava Cheese Tarts
- Assembly of the tart shells and filling before baking.
- Learn to adjust the oven temperature to ensure it does not overcooked
- Bring home all the 2 different kinds of tarts made in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 20 May, Monday
- 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
20 May, Saturday, 2.30pm