Making Chocolate, Truffles and Pralines
Truffles and Pralines Chocolate Making. Tempering of Chocolate to make perfect sweets and gift.
Duration: Approx 4 – 4.5 hours
Review from Participants
“Many thanks for the attached, and thank you for the session! We had fun, and I have received feedback from my colleagues that the chocolates were very well-received at home when they brought them back.”
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making perfect Chocolate sweets. Small Class Size.
- Understanding different types of Chocolates – Compound vs Couventure.
- Understanding different kinds of Cocoa – White, Milk and Dark.
- Understanding the important of tempering and the technique.
- Understanding and hand-making Ganache and Pralines
- Bring home the all types of Chocolate made in class.
- $150 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 29th June, 2023 | Thursday
- 2pm to 6 / 6.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!