Authentic Panattone and Focaccia Bread
Panattone and Focaccia Bread baking class.
Panattone is an Italian type of sweet bread loaf originally from Milan usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year , while Focaccia is a flat leavened oven-baked Italian bread served as a side dish or as sandwich bread.
Both breads required slightly longer duration to ensure the great texture and fragrance from the yeast fermentation.
Duration: Total approx 7 – 8 hours
In this class, we will have
- Panattone Bread
- Traditional Focaccia Bread (with herbs and black olive)
- Focaccia Art Bread
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making both delicious Bread, a slightly long processing in kneading the dough, fermentation, proofing and baking both breads.
- Learn how to make the starter dough
- Learn the important of Temperature Control in bread making
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, and Baking this long process authentic Panattone and Focaccia
- Bring home Panattone Breads, Focaccia with herbs and black olive. plus your creation of Focaccia Art piece
- $240 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 11th December, 2021 Saturday
- 10.30am to 6.30pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Other Bread selection? Refer to other option: Bread Making.