Panattone and German Stollen Bread (7 hours)
- 14th December 2020 | Monday
- 10.30am to 6.30pm
Authentic Panattone and German Stollen Bread
Panattone and German Stollen. An Italian type of sweet bread loaf originally from Milan, while German Stollen is a cake-like fruit bread made with yeast, water and flour, and usually with zest added to the dough. They are usually prepared and enjoyed for Christmas and New Year .
Duration: Total approx 7 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Panattone and Stollen, a long processing in making starter, fermentation, proofing and baking both breads.
- Learn how to make the starter dough
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, and Baking this long process authentic Panattone and German Stollen
- Bring home both breads made in class
- $240 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Other Bread selection? Refer to other option: Bread Making.
- See past activities? Refer to our facebook photos.
Request with minimum 2 pax