Sandwich Loaf Bread (4 hours)
10th March | Sunday | 11am to 5pm
White and Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf Bread
Loaf Bread Baking Class
Duration: Total approx 6 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making 2 types of Loaf Bread using 2 different types.
- Cooked Dough (Tangzhong) and Gelatinised Dough making
- White Sandwich Loaf Bread
- Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf Bread
- Learn how to make the cooked dough scratch and how to maintain it
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking
- Bring home both breads made in class
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $200 per participant
- 1-to-1 coaching
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days
- 10th March | Sunday | 11am to 5pm
- White Loaf Bread using Tangzhong Cooked Dough method
- Wholemeal Loaf Bread using Gelatinised method
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!