Jelly Fruit Cake Baking Class
Jelly Fruit Cake – Refreshing jelly fruit cake, suitable for a celebration as a cake, or a refreshing snack at anytime, or a dessert after a meal.
Review from Participants:
“I love all the classes of my cake foundation workshop! Our instructor Corrinne is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically. My family loves the cakes so much!” – Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Vanilla Sponge Cake, 100% without using emulsifier or Sponge Gel. Assembly and combination of fresh fruits, frosting and jelly to form this refreshing dessert. Small Class Size. Individual station.
- Making 3 layers of Sponge Cake without using the Cake Emulsifier or Sponge Gel.
- Prepare Frosting and fruits.
- Cooking of Jelly using 2 different setting ingredients.
- Assembly of cake.
- Bring home this cake made in class and share with your friends / family.
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax or check any classes published in our schedule: https://bakingstudio.biz/class-schedule/
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!