Swiss Roll Baking Class
Fruity Swiss Roll, soft and moist. Roll the cake with fresh cream and fruits.
Duration: Approx 2 hours
CHOCOLATE SWISS ROLL
Reviews from Participants
“I love all the classes of my cake foundation workshop! Our instructor Corrinne is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically. My family loves the cakes so much!” – Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in baking fruity Swiss Roll. Roll with frosting and fruits. Refreshing!
- Choose to make a Vanilla or a Chocolate Swiss Roll
- Whisking up the sponge cake to achieve Soft and Spongy cake
- Baking of Swiss Roll
- Preparing frosting and fruits
- Learning and get to roll your swiss roll yourself after apply frosting and fruit
- Bringing home the swiss roll made in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 4th September | Monday
- 3pm to 6pm
Miss the above date or Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!