Focaccia and Ciabatta Bread
Focaccia nad Ciabatta – both are popular and well-liked Italian bread.
Focaccia a flat oven-baked Italian bread, similar in style and texture to pizza; in some places, it is called “pizza bianca”; Ciabatta is an Italian white bread made from wheat flour, water, salt, yeast and olive oil, made with a strong flour and uses a much wetter dough than traditional French bread.
Both to be served as either a side dish or as sandwich bread.
Duration: Total approx 7 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Focaccia and Ciabatta Bread, a longer processing in kneading, fermentation, proofing and baking both breads.
- Get to prepare and knead both dough, hands-on by participants
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Kneading, Resting, Knocking, Proofing, and Baking this longer process than Artisan Bread
- Apply herds, tomatos, olive, olive oil on the bread
- Bring home both breads made in class
- $240 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Request with minimum 2 pax
Miss the class or Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Other Bread selection? Refer to other option: Bread Making.
- See past activities? Refer to our facebook photos.