Fresh Cream Cake – Earl Grey Lavender Cake
Earl Grey infused Cake with Lavender frosting Baking Class.
Made with chiffon sponge and infused with premium earl grey tea leaves. Frosting scented with natural lavender extract for a fragrant floral scent that pairs well with the tea sponge cake.
Duration: Approx 3 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Earl Grey Lavender Cake using tea leaves and flowers.
- Infuse tea leaves and flowers for baking
- Cream and Whisk up the Cake.
- Whisk up and create Lavender frosting
- Cake Decoration
- Bring home the decorated 6″ round Cake made in class
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Date: 12th November, 2022 | Saturday
- Time: 3.30pm to 6.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates or not your choice of bake?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
- Request for your choice of bake from our bake selection or request something different.