Pastry – Danish and Croissant (4 – 6 hours)
1st September | Sunday | 11am to 3pm
Croissant and Danish Pain au Chocolat
Croissant and Pain au Chocolat – A multi-layered, laminated sweet pastry in the viennoiserie tradition. They are made of yeast-leavened dough of wheat flour, eggs, sugar, and large amounts of butter or margarine.
Duration: Total approx 4 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making multi-layered, laminated pastry – both Pain au Chocolat and Butter Croissant.
- Understanding how the multi – layers is formed in Danish & Croissant
- Knead two types of dough, laminated each with Margarine and Butter
- Learn to shape Danish and Croissant
- Bring home the both pastries made in class
- $140 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 1st Sept | Sunday | 11am to 3pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
1st September, Sunday, 11am