Chiffon Cake & Hokkaido Cake (3 hours)
17 May, Friday, 6.30pm to 10pm
Lemon Yogurt Chiffon, Pandan Chiffon and Vanilla Hokkaido Cakes
Chiffon Cakes & Hokkaido Cupcakes
(Lemon Yogurt Chiffon Cake, Pandan Chiffon Cake and Vanilla Hokkaido Cake)
Chiffon Cake: – Light, fluffy sponge cake of Southeast Asian origin, flavoured with the juice of Pandan leave or any juices or yogurt.
Duration: Approx 3 – 4 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Chiffon Cakes.
- Making Lemon Yogurt Chiffon, Pandan Chiffon and Hokkaido Cakes with frosting.
- Understanding the different between Chiffon and Sponge Cake
- Prepare Fresh Lemon Juice and Pandan Juice from Pandan Leaves
- Whisk up the Chiffon cake and bake
- Learn and get to de-mould your own chiffon cakes
- Prepare frosting and pipe into Hokkaido cakes, plus simple decoration.
- Bring home Lemon Yogurt Chiffon, Pandan Chiffon and few cups of Vanilla Hokkaido cakes made by you in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 17 May, Friday, 6.30pm to 10pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
17 May Friday, 6.30pm