Pastry – Chicken Pie and Curry Puff Pastry (5 hours)
Curry Puff and Chicken Pie
31st August | Saturday | 11am to 3pm
Puff Pastry – Curry Puff and Chicken Pie
Curry Puff and Chicken Pie – A flaky light pastry made from a laminated dough composed of dough and butter or other solid fat. The fat is put inside the dough (or vice versa), making a paton which is repeatedly folded and rolled out before baking. Learn two types of puff to make both Chicken Pie and Curry Puff.
Duration: Total approx 4 hours
Flaky Curry Puff
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Puff Pastry, both Apple Strudel and Chicken Pie.
- Understanding how the multi layers is form in a Puff Pastry
- Knead two types of dough, and see the different outcome after bake
- Prepare and cook Chicken Pie and Curry Puff ingredients
- Bring home the two types of Puff Pastries – Curry Puff and Chicken Pie to share with friends and family.
- $140 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 31st August | Saturday | 11am to 3pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
31st August, Saturday, 11am