Theory Foundation and Bread Roll (6 hours)
11am to 5pm
Theory, Introduction of ingredients and Hands-on making Dinner Bread Rolls.
Bread Making Theory Foundation cum Hands-on making Bread Rolls
Duration: Total approx 6 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in bread making. During hands-on, you will be making Bread Rolls 3 times with different ingredients and different Temperature.
- Straight Dough Method making Dinner Bread Rolls
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking
- Bring home the breads made in class
- $180 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $360 per participant
- 1-to-1 coaching
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days
- 10th February | Sunday | 11am to 5pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!