Theory of Bread Making Foundation cum Hands-on making Bread Rolls
Theory of Bread Making, (Science of Bread Making and Hands-on). Experiment in making Bread Rolls 3 times with 3 different criteria.
Duration: Total approx 6 – 7 hours
Reviews from Participant:
“Small class, teacher is super willing to teach & advise. Ingredients provided in class is always fresh. After classes it’s easy to bake at home, no need buy expensive baking aids.” – May Lee
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the science and theory of Bread Making, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in kneading the bread dough. During hands-on, you will be making Bread Rolls 3 times with different ingredients and different Temperature.
- Understanding the theory in bread making.
- Straight Dough Method making Dinner Bread Rolls
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking
- Bring home the breads made in class
- $180 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 31st August 2020 | Monday | 11am to 6pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!