Bread Baking Foundation Course
$100.00 – $480.00
4 sessions Bread Baking Foundation Course
10th, 16th, 17th February, 10th March | 11am to 6pm
Bread Baking Foundation
SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT ELIGIBLE
claimable up to $480 per participant
4 Sessions Bread Baking Foundation Course
Duration: Total approx 24 hours
Certificate of Completion will be awarded
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making bread
- Session 1: Theory and Straight Dough method making Bread Rolls
- Session 2: Sponge Dough method making Assorted Soft Bun with ingredients
- Session 3: Sour Dough Artisan Bread making Walnut Cranberry Bread and Wholemeal Multi-Grain Bread
- Session 4: Cooked Dough (Tangzhong) and Gelatinised Dough making White and Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf
- $480 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- $960 per participant
- 1-to-1 coaching
- Choose your own date and time, to be complete within 30 days
- 10th February, Sunday
- 16th February, Saturday
- 17th February, Sunday
- 10th March, Sunday
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Cash, Skillsfuture Credits