Bread Baking Foundation Course
$100.00 – $480.00
4 sessions Bread Baking Foundation Course
Weekend: 9th (Sun), 16th (Sun), 22nd (Sat), 30th (Sun) June | 11am to 5pm / 6pm OR
Tuesday to Friday: 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th June | 11am to 5pm / 6pm
Bread Baking Foundation
SKILLSFUTURE CREDIT ELIGIBLE
claimable up to $480 per participant
4 Sessions Bread Baking Foundation Course
Duration: Total approx 24 hours
Certificate of Completion will be awarded
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making bread. A Bread Baking Foundation Course for everyone towards healthier bake.
Emphasis in hands-on making your bread with individual station, individual hands-on. Make your bread from scratch and learn various methods – Straight Dough method, Sponge Dough method, Tangzhong,- Yudane method, Sourdough.
- Session 1: Theory and Straight Dough method making Bread Rolls
- Session 2: Sponge Dough method making Assorted Soft Bun with ingredients
- Session 3: Sour Dough Artisan Bread making Walnut Cranberry Bread and Wholemeal Multi-Grain Bread
- Session 4: Cooked Dough (Tangzhong) and Gelatinised Dough making White and Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf
- $480 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Weekend Class, 11am to 5pm / 6pm
- 9th (Sunday), 16th (Sunday) 22nd (Saturday), 30th (Sunday) June
- Weekday Class, Tuesday to Friday, 11am to 5pm/6pm
- 11th, 12th, 13th, 14th June
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Cash, Skillsfuture Credits
Weekends: 9-16-22-30 June, Weekdays: 11-12-13-14 June