Bread Baking Foundation Course
4 Sessions Bread Baking Foundation Course.
Duration: Total approx 24 hours
Certificate of Completion will be awarded
Review from Participants:
“I love all the classes of my cake foundation workshop! Our instructor Corrinne is very knowledgeable and very patient. She makes sure each student is doing the proper procedure and she teaches systematically.” ~Li-an Delos Reyes
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making bread. A Bread Baking Foundation Course for everyone towards healthier bake.
Emphasis in hands-on making your bread with individual station, individual hands-on. Make your bread from scratch and learn various methods – Straight Dough method, Sponge Dough method, Tangzhong,- Yudane method, Sourdough.
- Theory and Straight Dough method making Bread Rolls
- Sponge Dough method making Assorted Soft Bun with ingredients
- Sour Dough Artisan Bread making Walnut Cranberry Bread and WholeGrain Bread
- Cooked Dough (Tangzhong) and Gelatinised Dough making White and Wholemeal Sandwich Loaf
- $480 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
4 days sessions:
- 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th July 2021, Saturday
- 12nn to 5/6pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!