Fresh Cream Cake – Black Forest Cake
Black Forest Cake – Layer of chocolate / vanilla sponge cake sandwiched with whipped cream and cherries.
Halal friendly as alcohol will be added in. Trainer will explain when to add in the alcohol for those who preferred to have it when baking at home.
Review from Participant:
“We had an amazing time! Our teacher Corrinne was super friendly, clear with instructions and great insider tips on how to make the cake perfect.” – Tiffany Choong
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Chocolate Sponge Cake. Finally decorate the Black Forest Cake with Cherries and Chocolate Shave. Small Class Size. Individual hands on.
- Making a Chocolate Sponge.
- Prepare Jam and Frosting.
- Cake Decoration with cherries and chocolate shave
- Bring home the decorated cake made in class.
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- Date: 25th September 2022 | Sunday
- Time: 2pm to 5pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!