Fresh Cream Cake – Black Forest Cake (3 hours)
- 24th May, Friday | 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Duration: Approx 3 hours
Fresh Cream Cake – Black Forest Cake or Strawberry Cake
Fresh Cream Cake – Layer of chocolate / vanilla sponge cake sandwiched with whipped cream and cherries / strawberries.
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making a Fresh Cream Cake – Chocolate Sponge or Vanilla Sponge Cake. Finally decorate a Black Forest Cake with Cherries and Chocolate Shave, or Strawberry Cake with fresh berries and toasted almond slices.
- Making a Chocolate Sponge / Vanilla Cake.
- Prepare Jam and Frosting.
- Cake Decoration with cherries and chocolate shave / Strawberry and Almond slices.
- Bring home the decorated cake made in class.
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 24th May, Friday
- 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
24 May, Friday, 6.30pm