Assorted Soft Breads with Fillings
Assorted soft buns hands-on baking class.
Duration: Total approx 4 hours
Reviews from Participant:
“Small class, teacher is super willing to teach & advise. Ingredients provided in class is always fresh. After classes it’s easy to bake at home, no need buy expensive baking aids.” – May Lee
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making minimum 5 types of different assorted soft buns / breads.
- Soft Sponge Dough method making various assorted soft buns:
- Coffee Bun
- Parsley Butter Bun
- Ham & Cheese Bun
- Chicken Floss Bun
- Sausage Bun
- Learn how to make the Sponge dough to get the softness of the bread
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking
- Bring home the breads made in class
- $120 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 7th August,, 2022 | Sunday
- 10.30am to 2.30pm (latest 3.30pm)
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!