Assorted Soft Sweet Bread with Fillings (4 hours)
20th July, Saturday | 1pm to 5pm (closed)
27th July, Saturday | 12nn to 4pm
Assorted Soft Bread with fillings
Assorted Soft Breads with Fillings
Assorted soft buns
Duration: Total approx 4-6 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making minimum 5 types of different breads
- Soft Sponge Dough method making various assorted soft buns:
- Coffee Bun
- Red Bean Bun
- Parsley Butter Bun
- Ham & Cheese Bun
- Chicken Floss Bun
- Sausage Bun
- Cheddar Cheese Sugar Bun
- Learn how to make the Sponge dough to get the softness of the bread
- Knead your own breads, individual station
- Understanding the concept of Resting, Knocking, Proofing, Scoring and Baking
- Bring home the breads made in class
- $100 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- 20th July, Saturday | 1pm to 5pm (Closed)
- 27th July, Saturday | 12nn to 4pm
CAN’T ATTEND THE ABOVE DATES?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
20 July Saturday 1pm, 27 Jul Saturday 12nn