Nonya – Ang Ku Kueh 红龟粿 (2.5 hours)
No Schedule. Request with minimum 2 pax.
Ang Ku Kueh | 红龟粿
Duration: approx 2.5 hours
Ang Ku Kueh 红龟粿
Ang Ku Kueh | 红龟粿 | Red tortoise cake | A small round or oval shaped Chinese pastry with soft sticky glutinous rice flour skin wrapped around a sweet filling in the centre.
Duration: Total approx 2.5 hours
WHAT YOU LEARN
Understanding the theory, ingredients and learn the skills and technique in making Ang Ku Kueh 红龟粿, will both Peanut and Mung Bean fillings.
- Kneading the outer skin of Ang Ku Kueh 红龟粿. Learn to feel and check the correct texture of the skin.
- Depends on group size, we will be making different colour Ang Ku Kueh 红龟粿 using different plant.
- Preparing Peanut fillings and Mung Bean fillings.
- Wrap the sweet snack and steam. Understanding the heat use during steaming and apply of oil after steaming.
- Consume while is hot or bring home to share with family and friends.
- $90 per participant
- Individual station. No sharing with other participants. 100% Hands-on.
- Small Class Size (2 to 8 participants)
- You can request for your preferred date and time with minimum 2 pax if our published schedule does not meet your requirement.
- No Schedule.
- Request with minimum 2 pax.
Can’t attend the above dates?
- Request your class at your preferred date and time with minimum 2 participants. Get a friend or family member to join you!
Welcome Hen Party, Couple Bake, Family Bonding, Corporate Team Bonding!
12th February, Tuesday
9am – 12.30pm, 1pm – 4.30pm